Shipping and Handling Information
- We will attempt to ship via UPS or post office all in-stock items within two non-weekend days of receiving your order. You may choose to expedite delivery for an additional charge. All overnight or second day shipping must be shipped to a physical address and not to a post office box.
- Holidays and weekends are not considered shipping days for UPS or the Post Office. When figuring anticipated arrival of your package, please do not include holidays or weekends.
- All overnight or second day orders placed will go out on the following business day. For example orders placed on Thursday, will ship Friday for Monday or Tuesday delivery. If you need an order shipped today, DO NOT PLACE IT ONLINE. Instead, call us at 1-800-462-5836 before 1 pm. EST. If you desire Saturday delivery (there will be an added shipping charge) call us at 1-800-462-5836.
- Canadian orders will ship UPS when possible. With a minimum charge of $15. Depending on size and weight of package, additional charges may apply. The actual cost of shipping will be ultimately charged. The additional charge will appear separately on your charge card. On Canadian packages, an extra Brokerage fee may apply at time of delivery.
- All other foreign shipments will be shipped, insured and trackable by global express at actual cost, depending on size and weight of the package.
- If we cannot pack your order in a box measuring 16x16x16 it will be shipped UPS Ground as the cost of overnight or second day is prohibitive.
- APO/FPO/Alaska/Hawaii/PO Box - will ship USPS.
Estimated UPS Transit Times
Below is an estimated time of transit map for UPS ground shipments.