PROUDBOX VIP ACCESS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Timing: The ProudBox VIP ACCESS Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 8/22/2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 1/15/19 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The Sponsor's designated server is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes consists of five (5) drawings per the schedule in Section 5 herein. Potential prize winners will be selected based on random drawing.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to permanent, legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island), including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (including officers and directors) and agents of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies engaged in the development or administration of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”) are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will have one (1) entry period. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 8/22/2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 1/15/19 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: Method #1 – Current Subscribers of ProudBox University of Michigan Football and/or Student Subscription: No action necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant who made a potentially winning entry, Sponsor will deem that the entry was made by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at the time of ordering. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Method #2 – Free Alternate Method of Entry, Mail In: Any eligible person may enter the drawing by hand-printing their full name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, home telephone number, e-mail address and age on a 3½” X 5” card and mailing it, first-class U.S. postage prepaid, inside a standard #10 size business envelope with a handwritten address to: The M Den, ProudBox VIP ACCESS SWEEPSTAKES, 5000 Carpenter Rd. Ypsilanti, MI 48197. All mail-in entries must be postmarked on or before the last day of the Sweepstakes Entry Period and received no later than three (3) days after the Entry Period concludes. All entries must be submitted in individual envelopes. No mechanical reproductions or facsimiles will be accepted. Any alterations or forged entries will void the entry. Any entries not received in envelopes will be disqualified. Any professionally or mechanically printed entry forms will be disqualified. Illegible, incomplete, mechanically reproduced, multiple or automated entries, and entries by ineligible individuals will be disqualified. Lost, late, misdirected, mutilated or postage-due entries will not be considered.
Entry Limit (Method #1 and #2): One (1) entry per person and per household (regardless of entry method).
Any entrant who attempts to submit multiple entries, with multiple physical or email addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter more than the entry limit allowed will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes. All entries become Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE VALUE RETAIL (“AVR”):
- Two (2) tickets to the University of Michigan vs Wisconsin Football Game on Saturday, October 13, 2018 in Ann Arbor, Michigan with a maximum face value of $145 USD each. Exact seats at Sponsors sole discretion. (NOTE: Travel and expenses of any kind associated with attending said football game are NOT included in prize. ALL travel to/from Ann Arbor, accommodations and related expenses are the sole responsibility of winner)
- On-field experience for two (2) individuals either before or during the October 13, 2018 game at Sponsors sole discretion (approximate time on-field 15 minutes) AVR: $0.00.
- Total AVR $290 USD. Grand Prize winner will be required to sign a liability release form prior to on-field experience. There is no retail value associated with the on-field experience/access before or during the game.
- Two (2) Jack Roth Stadium Club tickets to the University of Michigan vs Maryland Football Game on Saturday, October 6, 2018 in Ann Arbor, Michigan (the “Game”) with a maximum face value of $105 USD each. Exact seats at Sponsors sole discretion. (NOTE: Travel and expenses of any kind associated with attending said game are NOT included in prize. ALL travel to/from Ann Arbor, accommodations and related expenses are the sole responsibility of winner)
- One (1) football autographed by Coach Jim Harbaugh (AVR: $35)
- Total AVR $245 USD. There is no retail value associated with the signature of Coach Jim Harbaugh.
- You and a guest will join John and his family at their private tailgate immediately before the November 3, 2018 University of Michigan vs Penn State football game. Exact times at Sponsors sole discretion. You never know what former Michigan players, broadcasters and coaches you might run into at the Wangler tailgate! John Wangler played for the University of Michigan from 1977 to 1980. During the 1979 and 1980 seasons, Wangler and Anthony Carter formed one of the most successful passing combinations in Michigan Wolverines football history. Wangler's game-ending touchdown pass to Carter in the 1979 Indiana game led Michigan's famed radio announcer, Bob Ufer, to exclaim, "Johnny Wangler to Anthony Carter will be heard until another 100 years of Michigan football is played!"
- Two (2) tickets to the University of Michigan vs Penn State Football Game on Saturday, November 3, 2018 in Ann Arbor, Michigan (the “Game”) with a maximum face value of $145 USD each. Exact seats at Sponsors sole discretion. (NOTE: Travel and expenses of any kind associated with attending said game are NOT included in prize. ALL travel to/from Ann Arbor, accommodations and related expenses are the sole responsibility of winner)
- Total AVR $290 USD. There is no retail value associated with access to Wangler tailgate.
- Get inside the booth with Michigan broadcast legends Dan Dierdorf and Jim Brandstatter (one or both depending on availability) before or during the Michigan vs Indiana Football Game on November 17, 2018. Duration and timing of visit at Sponsors sole discretion.
- Two (2) tickets to the University of Michigan vs Indiana Football Game on Saturday, November 17, 2018 in Ann Arbor, Michigan with a maximum face value of $85 USD each. Exact seats at Sponsors sole discretion. (NOTE: Travel and expenses of any kind associated with attending the said game are NOT included in prize. ALL travel to/from Ann Arbor, accommodations and related expenses are the sole responsibility of winner)
- Total AVR $170 USD. Winner and guest will be required to sign a liability release form prior to broadcast booth experience. There is no retail value associated with broadcast booth access.
- One (1) football-related item supplied by The M Den (of Sponsors choice) signed by THE G.O.A.T - Michigan's own Tom Brady. (AVR: $50)
- One (1) $500 gift card to The M Den, official retailer of Michigan Athletics
- Total AVR $550 USD. There is no retail value associated with the signature of Tom Brady.
Taxes: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. All taxes, including federal, state, and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Any person winning over $600.00 in total prizes will receive a 1099 form from Sponsor at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form should be filed with the IRS. Each winner must provide Sponsor with valid identification, and a valid taxpayer identification number or Social Security number for total prizes valued at $600.00 or more, before any prize will be awarded.
- RANDOM DRAWING, ODDS AND VALUE: There will be five (5) Prize winner selected in this Sweepstakes. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing in a commercially reasonable time preceeding the timing detailed in Section 5 herein from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of that specific Sweepstakes drawing (a “Winner”). The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on actual number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Approximate AVR on prizes is only an approximation and not a guarantee of price or value. Prices of signed collectibles are affected by changing supply & demand, by local market conditions, by the unpredictability of sports and other factors. It is impossible to establish an exact value on prizes or predict price movements based on these conditions. Prizes are limited to what is listed in these Official Rules. Winner is not entitled to any difference between actual value of prize and stated estimated retail value. In the event Sponsor is unable to award prize as stated, Winner will receive a substitute prize of equal or greater value, at Sponsor's discretion. Winner may not transfer prize to another person. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prize or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address or other contact information. If a winner does not accept the prize, the unaccepted prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. No transfers, prize substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right and sole discretion to substitute the stated prizes or portion thereof with another prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value for any reason, including, without limitation, prize unavailability. No more than the stated prizes will be awarded. Any federal, state and local taxes, as well as any expenses costs or fees not specifically listed in these Official Rules as being provided as part of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- PRIZE NAMES/TRADEMARKS: All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. The names/trademarks associated with prizes are the property of their respective owners, who are not affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any fashion whatsoever, and no endorsement is suggested or implied.
- NO WARRANTY: Entrants acknowledge that the Sponsor (and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes) and its agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for, any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of a prize except that such prize shall be subject to manufacturer's standard warranty to the extent offered.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone within five (5) business days of the drawing. Potential prize winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, IRS W-9 and Liability and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within three (3) days of date specified on prize notification in order to formally claim the prize. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, prize forfeiture and the selection of an alternate prize winner may result from any of the following: i) an Affidavit or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable; ii) the Affidavit is not returned within the date specified on notification; iii) a prize winner is otherwise found to be ineligible; iv) prize winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; and v) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate prize winner based on a random drawing of the remaining eligible entries. No substitutions or cash redemption permitted. If the offered prize is not available, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of comparable value. A winner is not a recipient of a prize until s/he has been verified or notified as a winner by the Sponsor. All prizes claimed will be awarded. If a potential Winner cannot be reached by Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours (“Required Response Time”) using the email address provided at time of subscription purchase and/or on mail-in entry, that potential Winner shall forfeit the prize.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, IMG College, ProudBox LLC, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or any other social media site.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winners' consent to Sponsor's use of each winner's name, hometown, likeness, photograph and prize won for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter known, worldwide, in perpetuity without further permission, payment or notification.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, publishing errors, or by any of the programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. By acceptance and use of prize, winner agrees to hold harmless and indemnify The Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of entrant's participation in the sweepstakes, or the receipt or use/misuse of the prizes awarded herein.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the State of Michigan, County of Washtenaw; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' or legal fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan, U.S.A.
- SPONSOR: The M Den, 5000 Carpenter Rd. Ypsilanti, MI 48197 (the “Sponsor”).
- WINNER LIST: To request a list of prize winners (available after 11/25/17), please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The M Den, PROUDBOX VIP Access Sweepstakes, 5000 Carpenter Rd. Ypsilanti, MI 48197.